Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is Red Hat’s cloud computing Kubernetes application platform solution designed for on-premise or private cloud deployments.
This advisory contains the RPM packages for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.13.0. See the following advisory for the container images for this release:
* python-werkzeug: high resource usage when parsing multipart form data with many fields (CVE-2023-25577)
* golang: net/http: excessive memory growth in a Go server accepting HTTP/2 requests (CVE-2022-41717)
* net/http, golang.org/x/net/http2: avoid quadratic complexity in HPACK decoding (CVE-2022-41723)
* golang: crypto/tls: large handshake records may cause panics (CVE-2022-41724)
* golang: net/http, mime/multipart: denial of service from excessive resource consumption (CVE-2022-41725)
* haproxy: segfault DoS (CVE-2023-0056)
* openshift/apiserver-library-go: Bypass of SCC seccomp profile restrictions (CVE-2023-0229)
* podman: symlink exchange attack in podman export volume (CVE-2023-0778)
* haproxy: request smuggling attack in HTTP/1 header parsing (CVE-2023-25725)
* buildah: possible information disclosure and modification (CVE-2022-2990)
* OpenShift: Missing HTTP Strict Transport Security (CVE-2022-3259)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
All OpenShift Container Platform 4.13 users are advised to upgrade to these updated packages and images when they are available in the appropriate release channel. To check for available updates, use the OpenShift CLI (oc) or web console. Instructions for upgrading a cluster are available at https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/4.13/updating/updating-cluster-cli.htmlRead More
Back to Main