AMQ Broker is a high-performance messaging implementation based on ActiveMQ Artemis. It uses an asynchronous journal for fast message persistence, and supports multiple languages, protocols, and platforms.
This release of Red Hat AMQ Broker 7.10.3 includes security and bug fixes, and enhancements. For further information, refer to the release notes linked to in the References section.
* keycloak: path traversal via double URL encoding (CVE-2022-3782)
* springframework: Security Bypass With Un-Prefixed Double Wildcard Pattern (CVE-2023-20860)
* springframework: DoS via data binding to multipartFile or servlet part (CVE-2022-22970)
* springframework: DoS with STOMP over WebSocket (CVE-2022-22971)
* springframework: Spring Expression DoS Vulnerability (CVE-2023-20861)
* RESTEasy: creation of insecure temp files (CVE-2023-0482)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.Read More
Back to Main