AMQ Broker is a high-performance messaging implementation based on ActiveMQ Artemis. It uses an asynchronous journal for fast message persistence, and supports multiple languages, protocols, and platforms.
This release of Red Hat AMQ Broker 7.11.0 includes security and bug fixes, and enhancements. For further information, refer to the release notes linked to in the References section.
* keycloak: path traversal via double URL encoding (CVE-2022-3782)
* springframework: DoS via data binding to multipartFile or servlet part (CVE-2022-22970)
* springframework: DoS with STOMP over WebSocket (CVE-2022-22971)
* WildFly: possible information disclosure (CVE-2022-1278)
* jetty-http: improver hostname input handling (CVE-2022-2047)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.Read More
Back to Main