The ovirt-engine package provides the Red Hat Virtualization Manager, a centralized management platform that allows system administrators to view and manage virtual machines. The Manager provides a comprehensive range of features including search capabilities, resource management, live migrations, and virtual infrastructure provisioning.
* follow-redirects: Exposure of Private Personal Information to an Unauthorized Actor (CVE-2022-0155)
* ovirt-engine: RHVM admin password is logged unfiltered when using otopi-style (CVE-2022-2805)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
* Ghost OVFs are written when using floating SD to migrate VMs between 2 RHV environments. (BZ#1705338)
* RHV engine is reporting a delete disk with wipe as completing successfully when it actually fails from a timeout. (BZ#1836318)
* [DR] Failover / Failback HA VM Fails to be started due to ‘VM XXX is being imported’ (BZ#1968433)
* Virtual Machine with lease fails to run on DR failover (BZ#1974535)
* Disk is missing after importing VM from Storage Domain that was detached from another DC. (BZ#1983567)
* Unable to switch RHV host into maintenance mode as there are image transfer in progress (BZ#2123141)
* not able to import disk in 4.5.2 (BZ#2134549)
* [RFE] Show last events for user VMs (BZ#1886211)Read More
Back to Main