Hi, Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of _This Week in Spring_! When last we spoke, I was in Las Vegas, NV, for the JavaOne show. It was _amazing_! I’m in sunny Singapore, then off to Malaysia and Thailand. It’s the first time I’ve been to any of these places since 2019! How good it is to be back! I’ve so missed it.
The Spring team is busy preparing for both Spring Boot 3 (and the Spring Framework 6 release that underpins it) and SpringOne 2022. Have you booked your ticket for SpringOne 2022 yet? It’s going to be held in sunny San Francisco, and – of course – it’ll be the absolute best place to learn about Spring Framework 6, Spring Boot 3, GraalVM, the new Ahead-of-time compilation engine in Spring Boot 3, and more. Also, it’s a rare chance to hang out with the Spring team proper. It’s been years since any of us has had the chance to do that, myself included! Don’t miss this! Register now, and get a $200 discount using the following code: `S1VM22_Advocate_200`.
Also, the full content schedule is now available online! [Check it out]()
Anyway, with that out of the way, we’ve got a _lot_ to cover this week, so let’s dive right into it!
* [A Bootiful Podcast: Microsoft’s Asir Selvasingh on Azure Spring Apps, Java at Microsoft, application security, and more]()
* This one is especially important: [CVE-2022-31684: Reactor Netty HTTP Server may log request headers]()
* [Deploy Your Spring Boot (Java) Apps To Production In Seconds! – YouTube]()
* [Guide to Simple Binary Encoding]()
* [High Cardinality – DevelOtters.com]()
* [How to Resolve Spring Webflux DataBufferLimitException]()
* [IntelliJ IDEA 2022.2 EAP 5: Support for Spring 6 and Spring Boot 3 Features, Enhanced HTTP Client, Kubernetes Updates and More ]()
* [Introducing Spring Modulith]()
* [Spring Batch 5.0 RC1 is out!]()
* [Spring Boot 2.6.13 available now]()
* [Spring Boot 2.7.5 available now]()
* [Spring Boot 3.0.0-RC1 available now]()
* [Spring Boot Best Practices for Developers]()
* [Spring Framework 6.0.0-RC2 available now]()
* [Spring Security 5.7.4 and 5.6.8 available now]()
* [Spring Security 6.0.0-RC1 and 5.8.0-RC1 are released]()
* [Spring Web Services 4.0.0-RC1 is out!]()
* [Spring for GraphQL 1.1.0-RC1 released]()Read More
Back to Main