The remote Redhat Enterprise Linux 8 host has packages installed that are affected by multiple vulnerabilities as referenced in the RHSA-2021:3468 advisory.
– jakarta-el: ELParserTokenManager enables invalid EL expressions to be evaluate (CVE-2021-28170)
– apache-commons-io: Limited path traversal in Apache Commons IO 2.2 to 2.6 (CVE-2021-29425)
– undertow: HTTP2SourceChannel fails to write final frame under some circumstances may lead to DoS (CVE-2021-3597)
– wildfly-core: Invalid Sensitivity Classification of Vault Expression (CVE-2021-3644)
– undertow: buffer leak on incoming websocket PONG message may lead to DoS (CVE-2021-3690)
Note that Nessus has not tested for these issues but has instead relied only on the application’s self-reported version number.Read More
Back to Main