Hi, Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of _This Week in Spring_! It’s been quite the week since we last talked! I flew to Atlanta, GA, for my first in-person show since the pandemic – Devnexus 2022. I loved the experience! Hopefully, the only souvenirs I’ll have are the amazing memories and not COVID. I loved to see so many smiling faces. Thanks so much for having me, Devnexus, and for running an amazing show. It was a privilege to return.
And now, without further ado, let’s dive right into the roundup.
* [A Bootiful Podcast: Cloud guru Tiffany Jernigan]()
* [Jacky Chan on Twitter: “My new open source tool httpx, CLI and IDE plugins to test REST API, GraphQL, gRPC, RSocket, Kafka etc services with HTTP DSL JetBrains/Neovim plugins are all ready. Support by @java and @graalvm” / Twitter]()
* [Ngrok Spring Boot Starter – Tunneling The Easy Way]()
* [Spring Boot with Drools Engine. In this blog we would see how Spring integrates with Drools Engine. | CodeX]()
* [Spring Data 2021.2.0-RC1, 2021.1.4, and 2021.0.11 released]()
* [Spring Framework 5.3.19 and 5.2.21 available now]()
* [Spring Framework Data Binding Rules Vulnerability (CVE-2022-22968)]()
* [Spring Security 5.6.3 and 5.5.6 available now]()
* [Spring Security 5.7.0-RC1 released]()
* [Build or migrate great applications that deliver great value to your customers. Register now ]()Read More
Back to Main